"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said: "A new approach should try and take away the violent profit that comes with drug trafficking.
- He hit his approach shot short and then tried to putt it up.
- Many approaches to second language teaching have been tried so far, each with differing degrees of success.
- Moreover, the approach was trying to create a science of international relations.
- Some approaches to try that might help you kick the habit include:
- I'm going to go in fast over the ice cap, try to stay low and approach near sea level.
- The hybrid approach tries to combine the advantages of both methods.
- With these predictions in mind, what is the approach for the traveler trying to make the most of his or her dollar?
- Our approach is always from the character's point of view and not to try to take a side on a moral issue.
- Less successful was the humble approach tried by a young man on a downtown No. 1 train.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.