"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Keep a word book of your own, on your desk.
- Your word book (page 9) is a good source for these words, of course.
- Most of the time, the word "book" means that the pages inside have words printed or written on them.
- In the print world, the word "book" is used to refer to both the content and the medium.
- A gift of a word book conveys more than words can say.
- The word book, for example, was not used by the ancient Hebrews.
- Time for a survey of word books to take to the virtual beach.
- I'm fixin' to go on vacation and want you to have a book bag of word books.
- The same system is also used in a recent word book produced locally at Moraviantown.
- The word book is designed to entertain children while teaching them words and numbers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.