"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How quickly can you combine pictures and letters to create words?
- Half his effort now goes toward creating legible words in straight lines.
- They can also create words inside the center of their Beads.
- In the early beginning level, learners create words through the addition of consonants to different word family.
- The student must learn how to write the different sounds and create words.
- The object of Scrabble is to get the most points by creating words.
- Designed to last only 20 minutes, this small game has letters on dice that you roll to try to create words.
- The French language has many rules for creating words in the speech and writing of popular culture.
- In this game the player must put together sounds to create new words.
- The stereotypes had to be broken to create new words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.