"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment Twango moved his lips without being able to produce words.
- Their ability to produce complex sound sequences and multisyllabic words continues to improve throughout middle childhood.
- Then he even had to rearrange the order of the letters to produce meaningful words.
- He straightened, his tongue too tied to produce words.
- Infants begin to produce recognizable words usually around 12 months, though babbling may continue for some time afterward.
- Those regions were still producing words, long after the woman's consciousness disappeared.
- These tones combine with a syllable such as "ma" to produce different words.
- She could hardly force her throat to produce words.
- Youth speech, despite its constant ferment, sometimes produces words that stick.
- Asian markets have risen ahead of the meeting on hopes that this summit will produce actions rather than just words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.