"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word may also denote a member of such a group.
- The word native denotes someone who was born in a given place.
- These words all denote a mutual agreement between two parties.
- Converge is a word denoting the coming together of at least two things.
- The word normal denotes that something is proper or not defective.
- Canonical traits are not only to be found in words denoting living things.
- The word formerly denoted fleets of both commercial and military nature.
- However, the word also denotes a Thracian place of origin.
- The word probably denotes some kind of cloak or wrapper.
- Here, the word "quick" does not denote the English adjective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.