"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually, the words do mean something, but not what they say.
- I cannot tell you how much those words mean to me.
- Have a think about what those words mean to you.
- Perhaps the word will mean something different in the 21st century.
- I don't think she even knows what the word means.
- But those are the times when the words mean the most.
- Not even a language where the words mean the same things.
- I wanted to say something, but what words would mean anything?
- These countries use a word similar to billion to mean 10.
- But the words had never really meant anything to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.