"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may then proceed through exercises in computer terminology which explain jargon words.
- Don't read too much into the term "chemical potential" literally because it is a jargon word.
- "Yuri" is a jargon word and it normally means "lily" in Japanese.
- Talk mode has a special set of jargon words, used to save typing, which are not used orally.
- The jargon word for this is synergy.
- Try to avoid jargon words unless they have a precise purpose in your writing.
- Sentiment is a jargon word in technical analysis, it means emotion, feeling, mood.
- Never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word, or a jargon word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent.
- Twitchers' vocabulary is the set of jargon words used by twitchers.
- Technical words and jargon words are always potential dangers, but ambiguities in questions are probably even more dangerous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.