"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hurtful words he'd thrown at her tortured him most deeply.
- She knew every hurtful word of it by heart.
- For example, hurtful words spoken in a relationship may become memories that influence actions.
- That is a hurtful word, and I figured the Demon would hear a lot of it in time to come.
- No hurtful words ever crossed lips in the Professor's presence.
- Logan refused to allow her to say the hurtful words out loud.
- Protests and hurtful words have marred nearly every parade since.
- So let's stop and think and examine why "homosexual" may be a hurtful word.
- It perpetuates the use of a hurtful word for no good reason.
- That system's premise is that hurtful words are not like violence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.