"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The games let children play with making words for themselves.
- A way of making words on paper that another can read and understand.
- Either way, they are finally making their words ring true.
- As it spread through her, he made words she didn't know.
- The team that made the most words in 90 seconds won the event.
- It felt as if she had forgotten how to make words!
- The last records were lists of words made in the early 19th century.
- It was like talking in a foreign tongue; he had to force himself to make words.
- The difficulty had been in making words on the screen.
- Marks could be seen, but to actually make words of them seemed impossible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.