"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to form the words, but no sound came out.
- He wanted to ask a question but couldn't form the words.
- He tried to form words, but they would not come.
- No one heard him, though they saw his mouth form the words.
- Couldn't get her mouth to form the words she wanted to say.
- It took a moment for the doctor's image to form the words.
- Instead, I looked back into his soft brown eyes and tried to form the words.
- The general tried to form words, but no sounds came.
- He opened his mouth to speak, but could not remember how to form the words.
- He could barely form the words, let alone think them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.