"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet neither of us really gave mind to our words.
- He paused long enough to give importance to his next few words.
- Then he leaned forward as if to give emphasis to his words.
- The Mouth's tone gave the lie to his words, though.
- It was the Court that gave life and force to the statute's words.
- The computer broke in, giving instant lie to his words.
- But, in fact, Clinton did almost nothing to give effect to his words.
- He'd found the small pauses gave weight to his words like nothing else.
- We may say otherwise, but our actions give the truth to my words.
- "So why did I give such weight to your wife's evil words?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.