"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The form of the old village remains pretty much today as it was in times gone past.
- These would have been heavily used in times gone by.
- He was nearly fourteen months old, where had the time gone?
- Will said, 'And here we stand in a time long gone, that has not yet come.
- From this one can easily add up the amount of time gone by.
- It's just a word that reminds me of a time long gone.
- Other people are going to have a hard time with the trust issue, being gone so long.
- You did not demand such a thing in times gone by!
- With them go the legends of times long gone by.
- With half our time gone, we decided to head for a different habitat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.