"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I need time to think things over, do some more work.
- "Most women don't need time to think about whether or not they could love someone."
- She needed time to think about what Michael had just said.
- They needed time together, away from home and the office.
- They needed time to find the others and make a plan.
- She needed time to figure out how to find her power.
- The families needed time together, and she would only be in the way.
- No one knew quite what to say, and each felt they needed time to think.
- She needed time to think about a lot of things.
- He needs time to get his security forces set up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.