"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they would save time and money in the end.
- Every hand was going to be needed to save them this time.
- Everyone wants to save time and energy in the kitchen.
- "I just think it would save time to talk to you both at once."
- It would save time and a little bit of money.
- I was able to take it on board and save time at each end.
- That being the case, we will be able to save time later on.
- In the later books, she has also saved his life several times before.
- These three had saved his life more times than he could remember.
- No need to contact any of them, that would save time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.