"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His last season with Yomiuri saw him once again miss significant time.
- He shouldn't miss much time, however, probably a maximum of two weeks.
- What was not clear is how much time she would miss now.
- How much time a child is missing from school because of throat infections.
- It took a turn for the worse recently, but there is no way I'm going to miss time.
- But we don't want to see our students missing time in class.
- This did not last long, as Goldberg would again be lost to injury and miss time.
- He left the game, and missed significant time during the 2009 season.
- Under these circumstances even a good shot might miss first time as this man missed.
- Bell is expected to learn today whether he will miss time for also going after Martinez.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.