"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the beginning of the 1990s, she suffered great financial problems.
- Throughout the 14th century it seems to have suffered financial problems.
- However, she suffered financial problems and returned home in 1878.
- This is not the first time either company has suffered severe economic problems.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Nancy suffered serious medical problems.
- The child suffered emotional problems for years after the attack.
- It also suffered significant financial problems and folded at the end of the season.
- In the early 2000s, the station owner began to suffer financial problems.
- I don't doubt some will suffer psychological problems when they return to home.
- It said 77 percent of the workers suffered respiratory problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.