"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then, he had made it almost impossible for the girl to suffer harm.
- These boys, in particular, have suffered great harm at her hands.
- But they do not even live in the district, much less suffer political harm from it.
- Second, if the children were returned to the mother, they would be likely to suffer further physical and emotional harm.
- He said there was no medical evidence to support assertions that they had suffered psychological harm.
- But he has suffered great harm at the hands of our enemies.
- Thus, they claimed to have suffered harm from the policy change, which gave them grounds to sue.
- Any child who is in a situation where social services/external parties are involved will have already suffered harm or damage.
- Even if they are, the tree itself is unlikely to suffer lasting harm.
- None of you will suffer physical harm, or lose your property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.