"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game would suffer serious delays in its production.
- American officials want to improve the bypass, but those efforts have suffered delays.
- The show was set to debut in early 2012, but suffered numerous delays, some say because of the controversial subject.
- Construction began in 1906 and suffered delays by several severe accidents.
- It suffered numerous delays, being in development for anywhere from five to seven years.
- The book suffered numerous delays, going from an original publication date of fall 1977 to spring 1978.
- Organizing the expedition suffered delays and it never took place.
- However due to heavy rain, the film's suffered significant delays in its shooting schedule.
- These countries have already suffered delays compared to the other 10 States that entered in 2004.
- The project suffered numerous delays, but was fully completed before the Fall 2005 term.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.