"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After suffering a cerebral hemorrhage in February, 1938, he went on extended leave.
- In 2007, Hamad get a car accident and suffered a hemorrhage.
- He suffered a serious cerebral hemorrhage while working at the presidential palace on 7 August 1964.
- She was in a coma after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage.
- Rudder died on March 23, 1970 after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage.
- In June 2003 she suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and fell into a coma for 50 days.
- She was 78 and suffered a cerebral hemorrhage while at a movie theater.
- Once he suffered a massive hemorrhage, and they rushed him to intensive care.
- She had suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, and was pronounced dead soon afterward.
- In 1954 he suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, but soon recovered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.