"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were also more likely to suffer serious complications and have longer hospital stays.
- It can be tolerated by pregnant women who are not suffering major complications.
- Those with high glucose in their blood did not live long enough to suffer complications.
- None of the patients in the study suffered major complications.
- Also, the animals grew normally and suffered no infections or other complications.
- A small number continue to need glasses and may suffer other complications.
- He suffered complications, however, and died at age 75.
- One is already back with its mother, who had suffered complications in childbirth.
- Five to 10 percent suffer extraordinary surgical damage or medical complications.
- Due to the extreme physical activity, he has suffered several different medical complications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.