"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can you believe that while it is in my power to live I will suffer death again?
- These people had suffered destruction and death for their freedom.
- Some families that suffered two or three deaths have received more money.
- I would sooner suffer death, since you will have it so.
- "Never perhaps did any man suffer death with more justice, or deserve it less."
- If a single man suffers fear, wounds or death, it is not easy.
- There are a number of species in the universe which don't suffer death as you understand the concept.
- In moments he would either achieve his dream, or suffer death.
- Is it not in him who suffered death according to the flesh for our sake?
- On the other hand it suffered few deaths in combat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.