"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among those seeking removals, more than half reported that they "suffered embarrassment".
- According to the magazine, a number of athletes appearing on its cover have shortly thereafter suffered injury or professional embarrassment.
- "Then I would suffer embarrassment, distress, and perhaps punishment," he said.
- After spending some time teaching in Hexham, he suffered financial embarrassment and had to move away.
- This month the Blair government suffered acute embarrassment through the leak of two internal memos.
- If anybody fails to get his whole list, he suffers deep embarrassment at the meal where that item was supposed to be on the menu.
- He suffered even worse embarrassment on the way back, as he had to ride in a car with an elderly aunt.
- They had suffered enough embarrassment in front of their friends and family.
- He would much rather suffer embarrassment than a crash!
- In the North, too, black Americans suffered humiliation, insult, embarrassment, and discrimination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.