"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least 15 weeks would have to be made available to employees suffering a serious illness themselves.
- After the death of his mother he suffered a mental illness.
- So I know from experience that they suffer illnesses, just like everyone else.
- He died on January 17, 2012 after suffering long illness.
- She suffered a serious illness and retired from the music industry in the 1930s.
- In the closing years of his life he suffered serious illness.
- The Dutch news media, however, reported that he had suffered a long illness.
- The training did not appear to affect how many patients died or suffered serious new illnesses.
- During this migration and the early months, their people suffered much illness.
- But what does it mean when more than half of a society may suffer "mental illness"?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.