"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six months later she suffered a miscarriage and died, on 4 November 1555.
- Having suffered several miscarriages, she could not bear to be away from her two baby boys, who are now 10 and 11.
- In the summer of 1776, she had suffered a miscarriage and was very ill.
- She became pregnant again in 2007 but suffered a miscarriage.
- In 1910 she was found to be pregnant but suffered a miscarriage.
- To a woman who suffered a miscarriage: "It is probably for the best."
- If she did suffer a miscarriage there as the doctors believe, the evidence is long gone.
- A woman 28 weeks pregnant suffered a miscarriage, officials said.
- She reports having become pregnant and suffering a miscarriage the following year.
- In season two his wife, Donna, suffered a miscarriage of what would have been their third child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.