"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One person died after suffering a cardiac arrest early in the morning.
- She died on August 6, 2011 after suffering cardiac arrest.
- He died after suffering a cardiac arrest on 24 September 2011.
- He had suffered a cardiac arrest at his Jackson home.
- She then suffered a cardiac arrest 32 hours after admission.
- He suffered cardiac arrest at about noon while walking near his home.
- There are an estimated 1.6 million Americans who could suffer a cardiac arrest and die.
- On October 6 he lost consciousness and suffered cardiac arrest.
- On 4 February 1995, he suffered a cardiac arrest during a game of tennis and died.
- He suffered a cardiac arrest in 1995 and was forced to undergo medical care for many years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.