"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six other soldiers were injured in the attack, of them three suffered serious wounds.
- He had suffered wounds to the head, the right arm, and the left leg.
- His right leg was broken and suffered serious wounds which made him lose lots of blood.
- Many of them, and others who suffered only minor wounds, will return to their bases for further treatment.
- If a single man suffers fear, wounds or death, it is not easy.
- The rest of the victims suffered less serious wounds, the police said.
- Among his men were another forty who had suffered wounds.
- The others suffered similar wounds, from what I was told.
- He also suffered wounds to other parts of his body.
- After the battle, all were weary and most had suffered wounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.