"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The region might not suffer a loss of jobs but the city would.
- It was as if she too had suffered a great loss.
- Jones suffered the loss of both her parents at an early age.
- The bank suffered major losses in the summer of 1998.
- The country suffered an estimated $900 million financial loss as a result.
- After 2000 the hall started to suffer a heavy financial loss.
- I know you've all suffered a great loss with his passing.
- It suffered a serious loss of foreign investment as a result.
- This is not the first mission to suffer a loss of human life.
- Over the next three years, the city suffered a massive loss in population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.