"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Annie got his arm around her shoulder and helped him stumble up into the fresh air.
- The two boys stumbled up the stone stairs to bed.
- They made his place in minutes, stumbled up the walk and inside.
- Captain Future stumbled up, back to the top of the ridge.
- I stumbled up the darkened aisle, and found the exit.
- Brown pointed in the right direction and stumbled up the court.
- Then, still clutching the paper, he stumbled up out of his seat and left, without looking back.
- She stumbled up, closed the curtains, and fell back into bed.
- He stumbled up one of the sandy dunes and disappeared on the far side.
- It looked as if the scientist living here had stumbled up from sleep and staggered out the door, never to return again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.