"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I stumbled back and out, through a side door into the street.
- But he never came, and she stumbled through it all alone.
- The next three months were like stumbling through a nightmare.
- Finally there was only one door left, and Ted stumbled through it.
- His words spilled out as he stumbled through her story.
- For a quarter of an hour they stumbled through the forest.
- She was very professional but still sort of stumbled through the motions.
- After stumbling through a 40-67 record, the Braves in the last eight weeks of the season won 25 games and lost 30.
- And then he heard them coming, stumbling through the fog toward him.
- I turn away and stumble through the black woods, hands out in front, feeling for trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.