"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stumbled towards the door of her quarters and it didn't open.
- He stumbled towards the central green, remembering it from the summer before.
- He dragged himself up out of the bucket seat, and stumbled towards the door into the house.
- He dropped the key on the small table by the door and stumbled towards his bed, half asleep already.
- He had not so much as looked up at Henry, who turned now and half stumbled towards the far door.
- We came together in a fierce embrace and stumbled towards the bed.
- She stumbled towards the door, her lungs gasping for air.
- There was no other place to go, so he stumbled on towards the sound of the bells.
- I set my alarm, stumbled towards the bed and crashed.
- Wordlessly, the boy stumbled ahead of them towards the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.