"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team stumbled badly at the start of the season.
- The crowd and the guards stumbled back at the force of his voice.
- I just stumbled on one at the top of the stairs.
- She reached for him as he stumbled at her feet.
- I remember stumbling at the corner over the legs of a man.
- "I expect she stumbled at the top and fell all the way down."
- She stumbled a lot, deliberately at first to slow him down.
- He stumbled at the same moment and his face turned white.
- He felt his way to the end of the tree, after stumbling slightly at the beginning.
- Next up is a girl from a leading private school, who was strong on paper but stumbled at interview.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.