"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he could speak again, words stumbled over each other.
- At one point, I stumbled and fell over the line.
- I took a step back, almost stumbling over my own feet.
- He took a step forward, stumbled over one body, fell on another.
- He stumbled over something and fell head first into the water.
- He stumbled a little over the words which did not come easily.
- It was hard to walk without stumbling over your own feet.
- She stumbled back over her own foot, into the river.
- To a man they stumbled over one another to distance themselves from us.
- I made my way to the kitchen without stumbling over anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.