"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the police say he stumbled along the trail of his double life.
- He was stumbling badly along a path that had been easy going the night before.
- Stumbled blearily along the street, holding the wall for support.
- She stumbled along the side wall and sank to the ground.
- I don't know how she kept from stumbling along the rough-hewn floor.
- But I tend to come stumbling along a bit behind the rest of the world.
- He stumbled along the sidewalk on the shady side of the street.
- We stumbled along the rocky beach toward the three kids.
- "You just don't stumble along a band like this very often," he said.
- Many people see him as an inspired nationalist who provided the poor with free education and health care, even if he stumbled along the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.