"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first book was "Why have we been stumbling along the road to modernization for two hundred years?"
- As he'd been stumbling and trembling for quite some time, I agreed.
- "The first time it happened, I stumbled for words," he said.
- I stumbled around the apartment for a couple of minutes.
- He got close one more time, in 1973, but stumbled for many reasons.
- Her fingers stumbled for a second, and she had to start over.
- He stumbled toward the woman, for once his feet unsure.
- Storm's heart stumbled for a second, then began to race.
- The place can stumble by without you for one more day.
- She stumbled for a moment, but he held her up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.