"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I believe we may have stumbled onto something similar here.
- You know, it looks to me as though we had stumbled onto a great love story.
- Yet, he has the best chance of stumbling onto them, so we've got to act quickly.
- I expect to be stumbling onto them for years to come.
- Obviously, she had stumbled onto something the doctor didn't want her to know about.
- He got lost one day last summer and stumbled onto my camp.
- It's only a matter of time before they stumble onto the field themselves.
- Yet the feeling he'd stumbled onto something stayed with him.
- But once in a while you stumble onto a Web site with information people may actually want.
- They stumbled onto the road by accident and thought the area was great.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.