"stumble" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both of us shut up and stumbled off down the darkened path.
- At last I stumble off the path into complete darkness.
- King Robert had stumbled off and half the benches were suddenly empty.
- Finally he lurched to his feet and stumbled off to the station.
- At almost the same instant, the two rose to their feet and stumbled off into the forest.
- A man stumbled off a car, a little girl beside him.
- He stumbled off, into the back of the room, away from the balcony.
- When he had stumbled off, she turned to Paul.
- Those getting out stood at the proper time to stumble off into the Turkish night.
- They stumbled off to the cars in which they had come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.