"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lydia Bilbrook (6 May 1888 - 4 January 1990; sometimes credited as Bilbrooke) was an English actress whose stage and film career spanned four decades.
- This stage, the last one of the ELC, spans from the moment an employee becomes disengaged until his or her departure from the organization.
- Coward's stage and film acting and directing career spanned six decades, during which he starred in many of his own works.
- The stage spans the full east wall of the room.
- His stage and subsequent film career spanned a total of 40 years, during which he made about 40 musical films and 19 movies.
- His stage and film acting and directing career spanned six decades, and his cabaret performances were very popular in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Schroth's stage and film career spanned five decades.
- His stage and subsequent film career spanned a total of 76 years, during which he made 31 musical films.
- His stage and subsequent dance career spans a total of sixty years, during which he's made innumerable contributions to ballroom dancing.
- A large stage spanned the far end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.