"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It consisted of 16 stages covering a total of 3,241.8 km, and was won by Jean Stablinski.
- The station broadcasts a mix of historical musical recordings from dancebands, stage, screen, radio and television covering music from the 1930s to the 1980s.
- The second stage, covering the exterior scenes, comprised only ten days in late May of the same year.
- He ran off stage covering his face in his hands, and walked back on a few moments later saying, "I'm really going to get it now.
- It consisted of 15 stages covering a total of 2,740 km, and was won by Jean Dotto.
- It consisted of 19 stages covering a total of 3,474 km.
- It consisted of 17 stages covering a total of 3,048 km, and was won by Antonio Suárez.
- It consisted of 21 stages covering a total of 4,409 km.
- The race is 6 stages (8k, 5.8k, 8.5k, 6.5k, 5k, 10.2k.) covering 43.1 kilometers.
- The open men's race is 6 stages covering 50.9 kilometers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.