"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pupal stage is white and has the basic shape of the adult.
- The pupal stage can last from six to twelve days.
- Okay, this is the pupal stage of a large insect.
- Most of the more advanced insects have a pupal stage.
- These groups go through gradual changes; there is no pupal stage.
- During the following pupal stage the larva will not move any more.
- After the pupal stage they emerge in their adult form.
- The larvae take around four to six months to reach the pupal stage.
- After going through the pupal stage, the mature male's first act is to mate with a female.
- The pupal stage lasts 9 months, with likely high mortality rates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.