"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum has undergone several stages of construction to achieve its theme of "Tradition with a new look".
- They undergo several stages, depending on their composition.
- National Taipei University has undergone different stages of development.
- From the time it was built, the fort structure has undergone several stages of repairs over the centuries.
- It normally operates with 600, with 77 undergoing various stages of standard maintenance and inspections.
- Throughout its history, the Bucharest Bar has undergone several stages of development:
- The change of corporate identity underwent several stages during the 2007-2010 period.
- In the course of this expansion, the universe underwent several evolutionary stages.
- Courts has been undergoing various stages of a re-branding initiatives since 2006.
- As with other inventions, it has undergone various stages of development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.