"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost 50 sets were built on a new sound stage.
- If more performance was called for in the future, a new middle stage would be needed anyway.
- We are at the start of a new stage in this old struggle.
- They are people at the top of their game who have a new stage to set.
- This new stage of building work was finished in 1880.
- Medical knowledge, in effect, has created a new stage of life - an extended old age.
- The time has come to pause and consider how best to move to the new stage.
- I am still not always sure how to handle this new stage.
- In fact, these days the old are living so long that they have created nothing less than a new stage of life.
- Whatever the goals, the violence has clearly reached a new stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.