"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The adult, sexually mature, stage of the insect is known as the imago.
- The more mature stages show an improved ability to migrate through host tissue.
- This is the most mature stage of development.
- "The industry is now moving into a more mature stage where there are greater expectations for results," he said.
- All other insects have only a single sexually mature adult stage.
- Still others developed a bizarre backward hook in their mature stage.
- Tornadoes, which form within stronger thunderstorms, grow until they reach their mature stage.
- He would have liked it better if she had been at her mature stage.
- Adult - the fully developed mature stage, capable of sexual reproduction.
- "The play in Citicorp is at a mature stage," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.