"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Development therefore goes through set stages and always occurs in the same way.
- While sleeping in water, the animals go through different stages of sleep.
- Before this, the land on which the lake now sits has gone through several complex stages.
- Beard, like many people, went through different stages in his life.
- The second feature is important because ice cream goes through several stages.
- The council has gone through various stages of significance in its existence.
- Once introduced the bill goes through several stages of consideration.
- The experts say Soviet thinking has gone through distinct stages.
- As with the mood of the people, the war itself has gone through several distinct stages.
- Each bill goes through several stages before it becomes a law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.