"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The falls have two stages separated by a series of cascades.
- The rocket malfunctioned after the second stage separated, and contact with the payload was lost.
- The construction occurred in two stages, separated by the Great Mongol invasion of 1241.
- The tower tapers and has three stages separated by string courses.
- The tower is at the west end; it is in three stages, separated by string courses.
- The tower is in two stages separated by a string course.
- The river dropped in two stages, separated by a seemingly quiet pool.
- There are two stages, north and south, separated by a 10-minute trek via craft vendors and ecology exhibits.
- In theater, the apron is the part of the stage separated by the main curtain and in front of the audience.
- The tower is in three stages separated by string courses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.