"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Nationals were in their infantile stage as an organization and found themselves not only national champions but financially bankrupt from months of travel across the county.
- A doctor sitting behind a desk, wagging a finger - that puts them back to almost an infantile stage.
- For younger products in infantile stages of development, the producer may not have adequate storage facilities or the funds to build them.
- The death cap is doubly dangerous because people can pick it in the infantile stage before its characteristics become clear.
- The verbal aspect of dreams was a thorn in Freud's side when he posited a regression to an infantile, preverbal stage of development in dreams.
- The Crescents were not heated by radiators - but by advanced underfloor heating which was in infantile stages of development during the 1970s.
- But Showalter bit when Colangelo aggressively chased him and offered a seven-year contract for almost $7 million and an opportunity to help develop a franchise from the most infantile stage.
- Humanity has outgrown its infantile stage and taken its place among the stars.
- Fixations that develop during the infantile stage contribute to adult personality and behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.