"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're totally moving into the teenage stage for Dakota," she said.
- On March 12, 1996, the Type 99 project formally moved into the final stage of development.
- The camouflage was intact and I'd moved up into the next evolutionary stage.
- The level of involvement will increase as the strangers move into the second stage.
- This is a prime time for the teacher to move the lesson into the second stage of the learning cycle.
- A Federal official who asked not to be named said the investigation had now moved into the "mopping up" stage.
- Then, he would move them into the next stage of their traininghow to compensate for those weaknesses.
- Britain, which is moving into the final stage of ratification, negotiated a similar option.
- "You're about to move into the accusatory stage," I snapped.
- We haven't moved into the stage of sanctions yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.