"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An additional young adult stage is added when you get the University expansion pack.
- At a young stage the color of the fruit is green, ivory, or a purple and white color with dark stripes.
- Infant or infants are human children at the youngest stage of life.
- It's just that, because these things are so rarely seen, especially in the younger stages, we don't have a good record of what they look like.
- If animals lay many small eggs (and most do), then the young stages cannot live the life the adults lead.
- The Web site was still at a very young stage when I first tried it in early April.
- An infant is a human child at the youngest stage of life.
- Once the creature had gone through its young and active stage, this permanent change took place.
- The fruit must be harvested at a young stage of development to be edible.
- The young adult stage in human development precedes middle adulthood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.