"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Society passes through well-defined stages in the course of its development.
- The project has passed through several stages of evolution, and is currently in its sixth version.
- They become planktonic and pass through several developmental stages over the course of about twenty five days.
- Different judges would handle a single case as it passed through various stages.
- This passed through preliminary stages and was debated during the period prior to the date of the election.
- The gardens have passed through several stages of enlargement and restructuring work.
- A ship will pass through several stages during its career.
- Moreover, social relations of this new type have themselves passed through significant stages.
- Marx regarded history as having passed through several stages.
- In the recent years and nowadays the company passed through different stages of its development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.