"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You must be still in what they call the larval stage."
- At this point, it is in its third larval stage.
- Competition at the larval stage is considered the most serious.
- Only adults are known - no larval stage has been seen.
- There are three larval stages of 2 to 3 days each.
- But most insects had a larval stage in ground or water.
- The larval stage may last from days to years, depending on the species.
- These fish have a long larval stage and reproduce only once in their life, at an age of 5-15 years.
- About 344 species are known to be used as food, usually eaten in the larval stage.
- They develop very quickly and pass through their three larval stages in about five days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.