"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It takes up to two months to complete, after which the other stages can be run in parallel.
- Early stages of the competition were run on a regional basis.
- Other than the opening stage on Friday night all stages were run in daylight.
- At least one stage was run each day for five consecutive days.
- The fourth stage was run as a time trial.
- The second stage of the separation must be run much faster than the first, since there is still only a single detector.
- The day on which this stage was run also happened to have very heavy rainfall, making the course muddy and dangerous.
- The second stage was run as an individual climb time trial.
- Traditionally, the last stage is run at a slow pace, because the winners are already known.
- The first stages were run in hot weather, and many cyclists had to give up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.